About MVP Kids Care
Allergy Testing Available
New Patient Forms
Why MVP Kids Care?
- Extended hours to fit your schedule.
- Open for lunch/evening appointments at our Avondale/Goodyear office.
- Our schedules are set to accept 50% same day sick visits.
- We actively give immunizations on site in accordance with policies from the AAP and CDC.
- We accept new patients. No closed enrollments.
- Military dependents welcome. We actively support our men & women in uniform!
- Breastfeeding specialist on staff. Our own Dr. Jennifer Holmgren will assist you with your breastfeeding questions.
- All of our pediatricians are board certified by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- We have been serving the west valley for over 50 years.
- We love caring for your kids!
MVP Kids Care has three offices to serve our Valley families – one in Maryvale at 51st Avenue and Camelback Road, one in Avondale at Dysart and McDowell Road, and one in Laveen at 51st ave, just north of Baseline. We provide excellent care for children from birth until 21 years old.
MVP Kids Care was established in1962; then known as Maryvale Pediatric Clinic, we were the only pediatricians in the West Valley. We have seen the neighborhood change and grow and we have grown with it, adding a second office in Avondale and a third office in Laveen to better suit our patients’ needs..
We specialize in the care of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. MVP Kids Care consider your child’s heath our top priority.
Visits are an open discussion between you, your child, and the physician and we encourage you to ask questions about your child’s health and wellbeing.
We accept most major insurances and AHCCCS plans including Mercy Care, Phoenix Health Plan, APIPA and Health Choice. Call our office for further insurance questions. MVP Kids Care providers are just a phone call away! We are available to our patients 24/7 for emergent or urgent issues. Calls will first go through our nurse triage service. The nurse will give you medical advice per our providers’ instructions. If she feels it is necessary, she will contact the physician on call. The physician will then contact you and give appropriate instructions.
We are active members of the medical staff at Phoenix Children’s, West Valley & Banner Estrella Hospitals.