**FYI: You may start scheduling your children's flu shots! If you have an AHCCCS plan or utilize our VFC program, please be aware that the CDC has only release a small amount of these vaccines to the State. If you are unable to schedule due to this, please call your individual AHCCCS plan for more information about when additional vaccines will be released.**
Formerly Maryvale Pediatric Clinic
Specializing in the Care of Infants, Children & Adolescents
Why MVP Kids Care for your Most Valuable Patient?
- Extended hours to fit YOUR SCHEDULE.
- OPEN FOR LUNCH/EVENING APPOINTMENTS at our Avondale/Goodyear office.
- Our schedules are set to accept 50% SAME DAY SICK VISITS.
- We ACTIVELY GIVE IMMUNIZATIONS on site in accordance with policies from the AAP and CDC.
- WE ACCEPT NEW PATIENTS. No closed enrollments.
- MILITARY DEPENDENTS WELCOME. We actively support our men & women in uniform!
- BREASTFEEDING SPECIALIST ON STAFF. Our own Dr. Jennifer Holmgren will assist you with your breastfeeding questions.
- ALL of our PEDIATRICIANS are BOARD CERTIFIED by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- We have been SERVING THE WEST VALLEY FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
- WE LOVE CARING FOR YOUR KIDS!
Click this link to see our recent appearance on Fox 10 News on how to cope with allergy season!
It's Almost That Time Again - Flu Shot Season!
Flu shot season is fast approaching - Be sure to call our office near the end of September to schedule your children's flu shots! 623-846-7575 (Phoenix) or 623-932-5042 (Avondale)
For more information on Flu shots, click this link
Radio Disney Events
Click Here to Find Out More About our Upcoming Radio Disney Events!
Why it's important and some guidelines to make sure your kids stay healthy.
Common symptoms seen with pediatric illness and how to make your child feel better.