Welcome to MVP Kids Care!
This June, our Avondale office is moving to a larger suite in the same complex to better suit our patients' needs! We will have more space to see kiddos, fun and beautiful waiting areas, and much more!
Stay tuned for more information and photos!
Formerly Maryvale Pediatric Clinic
Specializing in the Care of Infants, Children & Adolescents
Why MVP Kids Care for your Most Valuable Patient?
- Extended hours to fit YOUR SCHEDULE.
- OPEN FOR LUNCH/EVENING APPOINTMENTS at our Avondale/Goodyear office.
- Our schedules are set to accept 50% SAME DAY SICK VISITS.
- We ACTIVELY GIVE IMMUNIZATIONS on site in accordance with policies from the AAP and CDC.
- WE ACCEPT NEW PATIENTS. No closed enrollments.
- MILITARY DEPENDENTS WELCOME. We actively support our men & women in uniform!
- BREASTFEEDING SPECIALIST ON STAFF. Our own Dr. Jennifer Holmgren will assist you with your breastfeeding questions.
- ALL of our PEDIATRICIANS are BOARD CERTIFIED by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- We have been SERVING THE WEST VALLEY FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
- WE LOVE CARING FOR YOUR KIDS!
Click this link to see our recent appearance on Fox 10 News on how to cope with allergy season!
Now is the Time to Schedule Sports Physicals and Summer Well Checks!
Call our office today to schedule your children's Sports Physicals or summer Well Checks - Most schools require a physical to be completed after March of this year for participation in the 2015-2016 season.
Click the following links for the official AIA (Arizona Interscholastic Association) Parent/Guardian Form, Sports Physical Form, and Acknowledgement Form to print and bring with you to the visit. We require the Parent/Guardian form to be completed before we can complete the Participation form. You can type in information on these forms prior to printing.
623-846-7575 (Phoenix) or 623-932-5042 (Avondale)
Radio Disney Events
Click Here to Find Out More About our Upcoming Radio Disney Events!
Why it's important and some guidelines to make sure your kids stay healthy.
Common symptoms seen with pediatric illness and how to make your child feel better.