Happy Holidays from MVP Kids Care!
Holiday Fun Announcement!
Come meet Santa and his elves as they join us for our first annual "Merryvale" Snow Day on Saturday, December 20th from 1pm-4pm at our Maryvale office.
There will be free photos with Santa, holiday crafts, and real SNOW!
Formerly Maryvale Pediatric Clinic
Specializing in the Care of Infants, Children & Adolescents
Why MVP Kids Care for your Most Valuable Patient?
- Extended hours to fit YOUR SCHEDULE.
- OPEN FOR LUNCH/EVENING APPOINTMENTS at our Avondale/Goodyear office.
- Our schedules are set to accept 50% SAME DAY SICK VISITS.
- We ACTIVELY GIVE IMMUNIZATIONS on site in accordance with policies from the AAP and CDC.
- WE ACCEPT NEW PATIENTS. No closed enrollments.
- MILITARY DEPENDENTS WELCOME. We actively support our men & women in uniform!
- BREASTFEEDING SPECIALIST ON STAFF. Our own Dr. Jennifer Holmgren will assist you with your breastfeeding questions.
- ALL of our PEDIATRICIANS are BOARD CERTIFIED by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- We have been SERVING THE WEST VALLEY FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
- WE LOVE CARING FOR YOUR KIDS!
Click this link to see our recent appearance on Fox 10 News on how to cope with allergy season!
It's That Time Again - Flu Shot Season!
Flu shot season has arrived - Be sure to call our office to schedule your children's flu shots!
623-846-7575 (Phoenix) or 623-932-5042 (Avondale)
For more information on Flu shots, click this link
Radio Disney Events
Click Here to Find Out More About our Upcoming Radio Disney Events!
Why it's important and some guidelines to make sure your kids stay healthy.
Common symptoms seen with pediatric illness and how to make your child feel better.